top of page

Condominium Association Insurance

The condo association insurance covers the unit owners’ shared risks. The building(s) and common elements of a complex are covered with a single policy called an association master policy. The association bylaws and the association master policy specify which parts of the complex the association insures and which parts the individual unit owners must insure on their own.


DCI will make sure you understand your coverages and may suggest the association consider:

  • Directors and Officers liability coverage

  • Crime and Fidelity coverage

  • Equipment Breakdown

  • Sewer Backup coverage

  • Flood coverage


Insurance Quotes

Thanks for submitting!

bottom of page