top of page

Condominium Insurance

Condominium insurance provides coverage for your unit where your condominium association insurance stops. Your association typically insures the building, elevator, and other common areas. 


You are accountable for the interior of your unit. Typically required are personal property and liability coverage in addition to coverage for your floors, walls, cabinets and fixtures that your association’s insurance probably will not cover.


Every association’s insurance policy is different regarding what each unit owner is responsible for. Dross Countryside can help review your association policy and condominium by-laws carefully and advise you on specific coverages. Relax, we have you covered!

Start by completing the form on the right, we will be able to provide you with a quote in short order!


Shop for coverage:

Thanks for submitting!

bottom of page